Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sisters

Hello world...I am starting this blog with my life. I have an amazing husband of about one and a half years, two pooches, four beautiful yet unique sisters and two very supportive parents. To be honest this past summer I had created a blog dedicated to my sewing abilities and love for dogs. However, once work started up again I became stressed and completely out of time. Boo, :( to me for not keeping up with my blog but like the saying goes if at first you don't succeed try, try again. That is what this fierce aries will do, try again. Now on to my sisters.

Recently I had taken a photo session with my sisters as a birthday gift for my mother. We took these pictures at the historic
Pio Pico state park with our awesome photographer Ala, at The Modern Type. She was able to capture our fun and flirty sides with ease. I loved how the colors popped and the black and white photos gave the pictures a vintagey look. (Yes, I like to make up my own words...just like my mom!). She is one of those photographers that make you feel so relaxed and pretty that it would be easy to call her a friend. So, below you will see her impressive work.