Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BCBG girl

Congratulations to my younger sister! She will soon be working at BCBGMAXZARIA as a lil' business woman. She'll be signing, "All the women who independent throw your hands up at me." Here is  some fun that we had with the camera, for project numero dos. She worked it in these pictures and I know she'll work it at BCBG. Love ya, xoxo!










































































We both adore shoes...so you know I had to get the shoes up in the camera
















































This is my fav:)
























Omi gives me the face...
























...and he has hops!








































































He loves her THIS much





















No comments: