Monday, January 3, 2011

Simply Positive for 2011

Good ridden 2010. You have caused me pain, heartache, stress and an overabundant amount of tears. You have created a bah, humbug 2010 monster within me. I am really not usually a pessimist but this year has been the most difficult year, for not only myself but my family as well. And I am not going to blog about trying to find the good in 2010 because that was too difficult.  There was only one good that came out of this year, our pregnancy. Other than that I would like to say an official goodbye to:

teacher pink slips
those that dwell on the past
morning sickness
dementia
crazy family members
overspending
my Nana's struggle in her last breaths of life and her death


So, goodbye to you and Hello to happier days in 2011. I want to make this new year simply positive! In every event, thought, reaction and relationship I want to simply start with positiveness. Through this positiveness I will say hello to:

feeling secure 
having more faith
better thoughts
creative ideas
honest family relationships
sincere friendships
our son

No comments: