Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Metro...first ride with the FamBam

Today my mom, sisters and Mr. G decided to visit the familiar Olvera Street, via Metro. The East L.A. Gold Line opened their doors this Fall 2009. Mr. G and I love to take new little adventures so we thought we'd try our first go at the Gold Line with the FamBam. I brought my newB camera along for the joy ride to get some extra practice:) However, I was not the only one behind the lens, so was Mr. G and my sisto. We exited the Union Station stop and walked across the way to our first site, we came across the Lady of Guadalupe art museum. Our lady looked so beautiful in all the colors, curved lines and interpretations. The next few stops were to the underground stores to ooh and aah at the shiny and oh so pretty glass, tin and paper Mexican ornaments. We ended our little adventure eating but of course gobs of Mexican candy and crispy taquitos...mmm the green chile still makes my mouth water.




No comments: