Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October 31st

Pumpkins. We like to carve the old fashion way. No stencils, just a knife, marker and spoon. My mom and sisters came over on Halloween to carve five awkwardly shaped pumpkins and go trick-or-treating (of course Mr. G and I pass out the treats). It's tradition. Each sister designs and carves their own pumpkin. So sad our tradition was broken this year. Two of my sisters were over it by the time we started carving...oppsie mommy, you started too late! Only my mom, sisters Mini and Sophs and myself carved the heck outta our 5 little pumpkins this year.
Coco is trying to help out...or maybe steal some pumpkin seeds.
My mommy carving away.
Baby G's first Halloween costume!
Our family tree (with a new addition on the way:)
Amelia Earhart and her super unique owl pumpkin.



No comments: