Saturday, November 27, 2010

We give THANKS

Thanksgiving 2010 was held at our home. We had a full house filled with family and friends. This year we gave thanks for many things; but the most precious of them all is the new life growing in my belly!
Our feast started with these organic tomatoes from my new little garden.
The heavyweight that came to get knocked out:)

Place cards that later turned into the leaves for our Thanksgiving tree.

 Our new Thanksgiving tradition: We wrote what we were thankful for on the back of our place cards and then hung them up on our thanksgiving tree. I think its too easy not to do something like this. Here is what I used: 
-an old vase
-branches I found on our daily walk
-fall colored card stock
-embroidery thread
I am thankful for the new life in my tummy, our health and family & friends!
Our tootsie pose:)
I especially give thanks for this guy!

No comments: