Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Spooktacular Halloween Bash

Mr. G and I have many things in common, but the one thing we love the most is entertaining. Mr. G likes to "throw parties" while I like "hosting." They are similar in some ways but completely different in oh so many more. For instance, throwing a party involves a d.j., alcoholic beverages and of course finger-lickin' good grub. Hosting is well, much more planned out. It entails a themed decor, sweets and treats, which all take major preparation. Let's face it, Mr. G is Mr. Social while I try to be the Mrs. Mexican Martha Stewart. I think this combination works out pretty darn well if I do say so myself.

This year we held our 3rd annual Spooktacular Halloween Bash for our family and friends. We prepped and decorated for about two weeks straight. Here are some of the results of my decor!


No comments: