Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fruit of the week

Once I got pregnant, I knew I wanted to capture every single moment of this blessed time in my life. So as I was searching around the net, I came upon The Bump.com and I got inspired. Ding! The light went on as soon as I saw the tab "How big is your baby?" , which gives you a week-by-week idea of the size of a baby in comparison to a fruit. I thought it would be cool to take a photo of my belly while holding the fruit of the week. And so, my belly photo journey begins.

I began with weeks 13 & 14 but then had to take a break (because of my Nana's passing). Then I continued with weeks 17 & 18. By the end of this week I should be posting week 19!

                                                                    Week 13=peach

Week 14=onion



Week 17=onion

Week 18=sweet potato


No comments: